Zomato To Launch IPO Reportedly Opens On Wednesday July 14, 2021
Zomato IPO Date is July 14, 2021 (Wednesday). QIB Portion not less then 75% of the net offer, Retail Portion not more than 10% of the net offer & non institutional portion not more than 15% of the net offer. Price Band Rs.72 per equity share to Rs.76 per equity share of face value of Rs.1 each. The floor price is 72 times the face value of the equity shares and the cap price is 76 times the face value of the equity shares.
Bids can be made for a minimum of 195 equity shares and in multiple of 195 equity shares thereafter. Bid/ Offer Programme close on Friday July 16, 2021. Corporate Identify Number is U93030DL2010PLC198141. Official website is www.zomato.com & Email is firstname.lastname@example.org. To know more details required to visit official website. Here provided details only information purpose. So keep check full details at official website.
Steps To Apply Zomato IPO
- Visit the zerodha official website intially and login to the your account details
- Go to portfolio and click the IPO web address
- Go to the Zomato IPO section and proceed to choose bid button
- Enter your UPI ID, Quantity and price
- Submit IPO Application Form
- Visit the UPI APP (Net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate