YSR Kapu Nestham List, Beneficiary Status announced soon. Andhra Pradesh Honorable chief minister Shri Y.S Jaghan Mohan Reddy launched YSR Kapu Nestham scheme at Tadepalle CM camp office. The main aim of the scheme is provided financial assistance of Rs/-15,000 to all eligible women belonging to Kapu, Balija, Telaga and Ontari communities. Through this scheme AP government a total amount of Rs/-354 crores will be disbursed to 2,35,873 beneficiaries.
So eligible applicants if apply for YSR Kapu Nestham check qualifications and required documents information. Also, follow navasakam2.apcfss.in official website.
YSR Kapu Nestham
Today Chief Minister YS Jagan launches Kapu Nestham Scheme. So check scheme guidelines, apply for scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provided financial empower kapu women above 45 years of age by enhancing their livelihood opportunities and living standards with financial assistant of Rs/-75,000 at the rate of Rs/-15,000 per year
- Women belonging to kapu community and aged between 45 to 60 years are eligibile
- Total Family income should be less than Rs/-10,000 per month rural area and Rs/-12,000 per month in urban areas
- Total land holding of the family should be less than 3 acres of wet land or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and land together
- No family member should be government employee or pensioner
- Family should not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted)
- No family member should pay income tax
- In urban areas family who own no property or less than 750 fts built up area
For complete information regarding this scheme visit official website. For each and every update about scheme updated here. So follow zeal study portal