YSR Borewell Scheme Apply online now. Eligible applicants from Andhra Pradesh visit online official website ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in submit application form
Honorable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Sri Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy launched YSR Jala Kala Scheme today 28th September 2020. Through video conference Honorable CM launched the scheme and explain the main aim of the scheme i.e reduce the financial burden on farmers caused by drilling of borewells. Through this scheme 2 lakh bores will dug at an expenditure of 2340 Cr. Also, this scheme benefited for 3 lakh farmers. Also, along with scheme additionally provided free motors to farmers.
How To Fill YSR Jala Kala Beneficiary Registration Form
Eligible beneficiaries visit ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in/YSRRB/WebHome.aspx, Select apply for borewell button. Once reach the registration page enter aadhaar number and one time password & submit the details. Once registration process over select your district, mandal, village, habitation details.
Salient Features of YSR Jala Kala Programme
- Under YSR Jala Kala programme of NAVARATNALU, Government have decided to drill free borewells to needy and eligible farmers in all thirteen (13) districts of the State by for the purpose of irrigating every acre of arable land.
- The borewell sites shall be identified scientifically by conducting ground water surveys before taking up the drilling.
- Any farmer without an existing borewell and with a contiguous land of 2.5 acres is eligible. If the farmer is not having contiguous land of 2.5 acres, a group may be formed and can apply for free borewell.
- Priority shall be given to small & marginal farmers and SC / ST / Women farmers.
Farmers can apply for free borewell through online or offline through village secretariat and VRO will verify and forward the application to concerned APD / MPDO.
Also more salient features is
- Assigned drilling contractor will conduct ground water survey by engaging qualified geologist and submit the feasibility report to concerned APD / MPDO for generating estimate.
- PD will take administrative approval from District Collector / JC, Aasara and entrust the work to drilling contractor.