Uttar Pradesh e-Pass apply at ePass management system website 184.108.40.206/upepass2/. Government of Uttar Pradesh also launched helpline number 1076. Across the state anyone have Corona Virus symptoms, return from abroad call to chief minister help desk.
Due to Corona Virus national wise lockdown uttar pradesh issuing passes mainly to the institutions supplying essential goods and services listed by the government. In special circumstances, apply for getting public medical services.
If the common man is not getting the supply of essential goods and services, then he can make a complaint to the Chief Minister Helpline 1076.
Uttar Pradesh e-Pass Apply Online
Action can be taken against the public by applying for any other services. Passes mainly issuing to the organizations provided essential services and goods.
Apply for UP COVID-19 Lockdown e-Pass check step by step procedure
- initially visit 220.127.116.11/upepass2/Apply.aspx enter mobile number, enter captcha proceed to generate OTP
- After that fill up the registration form with date of birth, gender, district, tehsildar details
- Declare the details, Proceed to submit button
- Save e-pass id
Applicants if enter invalid details select reset option
- Track your e-pass application status visit 18.104.22.168/upepass2/Track_Application.aspx
- Enter your registration number, mobile number
- Proceed to search application
In this section displayed site administration, issuing authority. If select site administration required enter user name, password then enter captcha. If select issuing authority select district, username, password
Track Application: http://22.214.171.124/upepass2/Track_Application.aspx
Apply e-Pass: http://126.96.36.199/upepass2/Apply.aspx
For more UP COVID-19 Updates follow zeal study