US Embassy in kyiv asked American Nationals In Ukraine To Leave
The US Embassy in Kyiv on Monday said Russia continued war for the 19th day, Asked American Nationals who at Ukraine to leave the country. Through twitter US Embassy in Kyivsaid ” We urge U.S Citizens to depart Ukraine now via ground transport & risks; Roads may be crowded, exposed to combat or have damaged infrastructure. Sheltering in place may be the best option for some.
Also US Embassy in Kyiv through twitter said The security situation throughout Ukraine continues to be unpredictable. For those attempting to depart, conditions at each border can change very quickly and wait times can increase without warning. Find specific info on entering neighboring countries. Also embassy says what to bring.
Border Crossing Preparation (What To Bring)
- Extra Batteries and Power Banks For Your Mobile Phones
- Enough Food and Water For at least two days
- Diapers and Baby Food if applicable
- Blankets sleeping bags, and warm clothes
- Enough Pet Food, If Applicable
- Hard Copies of Identification (Birth Certificates, Passport Etc)