UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2020 Online Form: UPSC IFS Exam 2020 Registration
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2020 Online Form: UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2020 Notification download. Check UPSC IFS Exam 2020 Registration Process, Union Public Service Commission IFS 2020 Exam Syllabus, Examination Pattern, Important Dates, Exam Centers, Admit Card release date. Also, follow upsc.gov.in, upsconline.nic.in, zealstudy.in website for IFS Exam 2020 Alerts & Central/ State Government Jobs 2020.
UPSC IFS Exam 2020 Notification Highlights
The Union Public Service Commission released IFS Exam 2020 Notification on 12th February 2020 at upsc.gov.in, invites online application forms. Check details regarding IFS Exam 2020
- Indian Forest Service Examinations 2020 Online Form registration begins on 12th Feb 2020
- Closing date/ Last date for IFS Exam 2020 Registration is 3rd March 2020.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2020 Online Form Registration
Check UPSC IFS Exam 2020 Online Form Registration step by step process for part-1
- Candidates visit upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php official website
- Select part-1 registration link
- Fill up personal details, educational qualification, address/ residential address
- click continue proceed the further
- Visit upsconline.nic.in/upsc/upload1.php
- Enter registration-id/ registration number
- Enter date of birth (dd-mm-yyyy)
- Confirm Random Image/ Confirm the image
- Submit details
Union Public Service Commission IFS Exam 2020 Qualifications
Education Qualification:- Candidates completed bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s Degree in agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit 21 years, Maximum age limit is 32 years as on 1st August 2020
Application Fee: SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates no need to pay, other candidates can pay Rs/-100 before the last date
Selection Process: UPSC conducting the written test (Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview)
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get salary as per the norms.
For more details about UPSC IFS Exam 2020 Examination Pattern, Syllabus, Previous Year Question Papers verify here.
Note:- Date Of Examination, Admit Card release date updated soon. Follow www.zealstudy.in
UPSC IFS Exam 2020 Notification