UPSC CSAT Answer Key 2020 for prelims paper 1, paper 2 Series A, B, C, D (un official) download from Shankar IAS, Forum IAS, IAS Baba, Mrunal and also, BYJU’s, Rau’s IAS Study Circle, Drishti, Khan Study Group portals.
UPSC organized the CSAT Prelims on October 4th, 2020 national wide. This time UPSC conduct the exam as per the COVID-19 guidelines which is instructed Central Government Education Body.
Union Public Service Commission released soon Civil Services Aptitude Test Prelims Answer Key. Not yet confirmed release date of solution key, response sheets submission from the candidates. More details about key paper follow official website upsc.gov.in.
How To Download CSAT Prelims Answer Key 2020
- Visit union public service commission examination portal upsc.gov.in
- Select examination tab, Choose answer keys
- Search for CSAT Prelims 2020 under name of examination section
- Once reach the particular section choose Series A, B, C, D check the solutions
In India Separation of Judiciary from the executive is enjoined by
- The preamble of the constitution
- a Directive Principle of state policy
- the seventh schedule
- the conventional practice
One common agreement between gandhism and marxism is
- The final goal of a stateless society
- class struggle
- abolition of private property
- economic determinism
For more updates i.e UPSC CSAT 2020 follow upsc.gov.in only.