UPPSC PCS ACF RFO Recruitment 2020 Notification out. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission published Combined state/ Upper Subordinate Services (PCS), Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F)/ Range Forest Officer (R.F.O) Services Examination 2020 Advt. No: A-1/E-1/2020 notification, Invites online application forms.
Date of commencement of online application forms for Advt.No: A-1/E-1/2020 is 21st April 2020, Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-Line in the Bank is 18th May 2020. Also, Last date for Submission of On-Line Application is 21st May 2020
The candidates register for vacancies check qualifications (academic, age, fee, selection process) submit the applications before the last date.
Apply for UPPSC PCS ACF RFO Examination 2020 at Public Service Commission, Prayagraj UP official website uppsc.up.nic.in/Notification.aspx.
UPPSC PCS ACF RFO Recruitment 2020 Qualifications
Education Qualifications for UPPSC PCS ACF RFO Exam 2020 is a bachelor’s degree of any recognized university or equivalent qualification up to the last date of receipt of application.
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)- Law Graduate
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari/ Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer- Commerce Graduate
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)- Commerce Graduate
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-1)/ Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)- Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. As on subject
- Assistant Labour Commissioner- Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/ Law
- District Programme Officer- Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work
- Senior Lecturer, DIET- Post Graduate with B.Ed
- District Probation Officer- Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in any branch of social work from any recognized Institute of Social Work
After completing the procedure of the first stage, Category wise prescribed examination fee is deposited as per instructions provided second stage.
Unreserved/Economically Weaker Sections/ OBC- Exam Fee Rs/-100+On-line Processing Fee Rs/-25
SC/ST- Exam Fee Rs/-40+Online Processing Fee Rs/-25
Handicapped- No Exam Fee + Online Processing Fee Rs/-25
Ex-Serviceman- Exam Fee Rs/-40+ Online Processing Fee Rs/-25
Dependents of the freedom fighters/ Women- According to their original category
How To Apply UPPSC PCS ACF RFO Exam 2020
1st Step: Visit uppsc.up.nic.in
2nd Step: Go to important alerts section
3rd Step: Proceed to click here to apply online
4th Step: Complete the registration, Pay fee & Submit application
For more UP 2020 Govt Jobs Notifications follow zeal study