UIDAI Assistant Director General Recruitment 2020 apply for 14 posts
UIDAI Assistant Director General Recruitment 2020 apply offline. Unique Identification Authority of India invites application forms for filling up 14 posts on deputation basis on foreign service terms. So check eligibility criteria, location & qualifications for this posts.
Location of posting
- UIDAI New Delhi Headquarters: 05 posts
- UIDAI Regional Office, Delhi: 01 post
- Regional Office UIDAI Guwahati: 01 post
- UIDAI Regional Office, Lucknow: 01 post
- UIDAI Regional Office, Mumbai: 02 posts
- Regional Office, Hyderabad: 01 post
- UIDAI Regional Office, Chandigarh: 02 post
- UIDAI Regional Office, Bengaluru: 01 post
Before going to apply check the general terms and conditions of services at UIDAI will be governed as per Unique Identification Authority of India.
UIDAI Assistant Director General Recruitment 2020
Officers from the central government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department or with three years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 12 or above. Officers from state/ union territory government/ public sector undertaking/ autonomous organizations holding regular post in corresponding grades requisite experience.
Applicants age below 56 years as on the closing date of the application.
- Experience in monitoring and implementation of large scale projects having multiple ecosystem partners
- Experience in handling of matters relating to budget, accounts, administration, procurement of goods and services etc.
- Also experience in e-governance and ict related projects
- For one post at UIDAI Headquarters a degree in law from a recognized university with experience in handling legal matters and court cases.
- Starting Date for submission of application forms: 20th May 2020
- The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 22nd June 2020
How To Apply UIDAI ADG Recruitment 2020
Candidates fill up the application with complete details i.e name of the candidate, gender, category, date of birth, date of retirement, address for correspondence, mobile number and e-mail id, education qualification, examination passed and other details forwarded to ADG (HR), Unique Identification Authority India, 4th floor, bangla sahib road, behind kali mandir, gole market, New Delhi-110001. The application may also sent through email on email@example.com
Official Notification: https://uidai.gov.in/images/career/Vacancy_Circular_post_the_posts_of_ADG.pdf