TNPSC VAS Syllabus 2019 Previous Year Question Papers For Examination
TNPSC VAS Syllabus 2019: Candidates apply Tamil Nadu Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs 2019 at tnpsc.gov.in check written examination syllabus for paper 1, paper 2. Also, previous year question papers.
VAS Paper 1 Exam: 23rd February 2020 (10.00 AM to 01.00 P.M)
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Paper 2 Exam: 23rd Feb 2019 (02.30 PM to 04.30 P.M)
TNPSC VAS Paper 1 Syllabus 2019
Role of livestock and their products in indian economy and human health, current livestock programmes and polices of state and nation- economics of dairy, sheep, goat, poultry, pig and rabbit farming; constrains to the livestock development programs, common offences against animals- SPCA, animal welfare board of india, NGOs.
Unit-II (Livestock Management)
Common Terms used in animal husbandry- Identification of age of animals-livestock and poultry breeds and breed characters; housing systems and requirements of space, ventilation, water, sanitation and waste disposal, Management of milk, meat, egg and wool producing livestock, breeding bulls and draft animals and wild animals in captivity, farm records and their maintenance systems and strategies for livestock improvement for enhancing productivity.
- Unit-III (Livestock Nutrition)
- Unit-IV (Livestock Breeding And Genetics)
- Unit-V (Veterinary, Anatomy, Physiology And Biochemistry)
- Unit-VI (Veterinary Microbiology, Veterinary Preventive Medicine)
- Unit- VII (Pathology And Parasitology)
- Unit- VIII (Pharmacology)
- Unit-IX: Veterinary Clinical Medicine, Veterinary Gynecology and Obstetrics and veterinary surgery and radiology
- Unit-X: Livestock Products Technology
Tamil Nadu Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Paper 2 Syllabus- (General Studies)
Unit- General Science
- Scientific Knowledge and Scientific Temper- Power of Reasoning-Rote Learning Vs Conceptual Learning- Science as a tool to understand the past, present and future
- Nature of universe- General Scientific Laws- Mechanics-Properties of Matter, Force, Motion and Energy-Everyday application of the basic principles of mechanics, electric