TNPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2019: TNPSC Civil Judge Prelims Syllabus 2019 | TNPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Syllabus 2019 along with examination pattern (duration/ maximum marks) released by authority at tnpsc.gov.in. TNPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam held on 24th November 2019 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM, Main Examination held on 28th/ 29th March 2019. Apply TNPSC CJ Jobs 2019 check exam syllabus, previous year papers.
TNPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 For Preliminary Examination
Exam Duration: 3 hours
Maximum Marks: 100
Negative Marking: Yes (Each wrong Answer detected 0.25 marks from total)
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Constitution of India
- The Tamil Nadu Buildings (Lease and Rent Control) Act, 1960 and Tamil Nadu
Regulation of Rights and Responsibilities of Landlords and Tenants Act, 2017 (Tamil
Nadu Act 42 of 2017)
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Acts and more
- General Knowledge (Degree standard),
- Test of Reasoning and Mental ability (S.S.L.C. standard).
TNPSC Civil Judge Main Exam Syllabus 2019
Translation Paper- 3 hours- 100 marks
Law Paper-1: 3 hours- 100 marks
Law Paper-2: 3 hours- 100 marks
Paper-3 For Law : 3 hours- 100 marks
Viva Voice: 60 marks
Translation Paper: Translation of passages from English to Tamil and from Tamil to English. The passages will be from Pleadings, Depositions, Orders, Judgments and Documents.
Law Paper-1: The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908; The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973; The Indian Evidence Act, 1872; Principles of pleading and the Constitution of India (as Amended)
Law Paper-2: Framing of Issues and Writing of Judgments in Civil Cases.
Paper 3 For Law: Framing of charges and Writing of Judgments in Criminal Cases
Question Papers: Questions asked in both Tamil Language & English Language.