TNCWWB Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2019: Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board released Junior Assistant Exam Hall Tickets 2019 on 28.11.2019. So candidates download or print TNCWWB JA Hall Ticket 2019 enter your name (First 4 letters like If candidate name is K Divya, Enter first 4 letters in your name as “Divy” or If candidate name is Divya K, Enter first 4 letter in your name DivY) and pin code at http://188.8.131.52/JA/download/index.php/%20%20.
Exam Date: Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board Chennai conduct the Junior Assistant Examination on 1st December 2019. Candidates keep visiting official website for more information regarding examination, time. Also visit www.zealstudy.in for Tamil Nadu Government Jobs.
Steps To Download TNCWWB Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates let’s check step by step process. Also, provided login credentials which is required.
- First required to visit official website 184.108.40.206/JA/download/index.php
- After that provided candidates name, pin code
- Cross check the details & Submit information
- Wait for hall ticket displayed on screen
- Check name of the candidate, photo & signature
- Print hall ticket
Note: Candidates bring hall ticket along with color pass photo & original photo identity card (Pan Card, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Passport or any other) which is issued by state or central government to the examination hall. Candidates do not carry electronic devices to the exam hall.
TNCWWB JA Exam Syllabus 2019
Examination consists 100 questions & 100 marks. Examination duration is 150 mins.
- General Ability- 20 questions- 20 marks
- Numerical Ability- 20 questions- 20 marks
- English- 20 questions- 20 marks
- Computer Knowledge- 20 questions- 20 marks
- Reasoning- 20 questions- 20 marks
- Admit Card Release Date: 28th November 2019
- Date Of Examination: 1st December 2019
- Answer Key Release Date: Updated Soon
- Result Release Date: Updated Soon
Candidates unable to download hall ticket contact examination authority before the examination