Telangana State Government released G.O.Ms.No.45 . Check details
Telangana State Government issued G.O.Ms.No.45 today. Telangana State Government implemented lockdown from today to march 31. The thread of Covid-19 which is declared as a pandemic by world health organization complete state of Telangana notified lockdown and prescribing certain regulations and measures. Check complete GO.
In this GO. Ms. No. 45 General Administration Department adds The Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897, The Disaster Management Act, 2005, GO.Rt.No.4, Revenue (D.M-II) Dept. Dated 14.03.2020, G.O.Rt.No.6, Revenue (D.M-II) Dept. Dated 19.03.2020 & Go.Ms.No.13, HM&FW (D) Dept.Dated 21.03.2020
Complete Details of G.O.Ms.No.45
The Telangana state government announced Govt Order No.45 today. As per the G.O all state borders shall be sealed other than for movement of essential and perishable commodities.
All public transport services including TSRTC buses, SETWIN, Hyderabad Metro, Taxis, Auto-Rickshaws etc will not be permitted, Transport of passengers for accessing emergency medical services shall be permitted.
Operation of all interstate bus and transport services including those by private operators shall stand suspended
Every person who is required to observe home quarantine shall strictly observe the same failing which he/she will be liable for penal action and shifted to a government quarantine.
Any congregation of more than 5 persons in public places is prohibited.
All shops, commercial establishments, offices, factories, workshops, godowns, etc, shall be close operations.
The following shops/ establishments providing essential goods and services shall be excluded from the above restrictions
- Banks/ ATMs and related activities
- Print and electronic media
- IT and ITes, including telecom, postal and internet services
- Supply chain and transport of essential commodities
- E-Commerce (Delivery) of essential goods including food, pharmaceutical, and medical equipment
- Sale of food items, groceries, milk, bread, fruits, vegetables, eggs, meat, fish and their transportation and warehousing activities
- Take-away/ home delivery at restaurants
- Hospitals, Optical stores, diagnostic centers, pharmaceuticals manufacturing, and transportation
- Petrol pumps, LPG gas oil agencies, their godowns and their related transport operations
For more details
Government of Telangana notified lockdown in the entire State with immediate effect till 31st March, 2020 prescribing certain regulations and measures. Please see the GO.#COVID19 #Coronavirus pic.twitter.com/amxwg7C5W2
— Telangana CMO (@TelanganaCMO) March 23, 2020
More Telangana COVID-19 Updates follow zeal study