Telangana COVID-19 Positive Cases reached 700. Direc tor of Public Health and Family Welfare Government of Telangana released media bulletin on 16th April 2020 at 8.00 PM. As per the media bulletin which is out on 16th April 2020 no. of active cases is 50/ Cummaltive 496, No. cases cured/ discharged-govt/ private is 68/ cumulative 186, No. of deaths is 0, cumulative 18.
Containment activity in the state
No. Districts where containment is done- 13,
No. Clusters where containment is done- 159
No. Households surveyed- 99,257
Total Population Surveyed- 3,97,028
Telangana COVID-19 Positive Cases reached 700. Check district active cases info
Advisory And Appeal To The General Public on COVID-19 Pandemic
In view of COVID-19 global pandemic, the state of telangana has strengthened surveillance, contact tracing and containment measures against the possible spread of disease.
- The citizens are requested to adhere to the lockdown guidelines and stay indoors
- The citizens are requested to reach out and report to the nearest government health facility in case they have a travelled to markaz, Delhi or contracted any person who has travelled to markaz, delhi.
- Please contact 104 in case of any doubts or queries pertaining to signs and symptoms, admission and treatment
- To ensure that freshly cooked food and safe potable water is consumed
- To maintain personel hygiene, had hygiene, social distancing, cough hygiene frequent hand washing with frothing soap is the best preventive measure.
- In view of lockdown the citizens are encouraged to ensure adequate physical activity by yoga, meditation
- In case of any flu like symptoms irrespective of travel history/ contact history the public is requested to report the nearest government health facility
For more details visit covid19.telangana.gov.in
For more Telangana COVID-19 Updates follow zeal study