SZCC India Recruitment 2020:- South Zone Cultural Centre India recruit Programme Executive, Junior Assistant, Junior Hindi Translator, Assistant Programme Executive Jobs. Check SZCC India Recruitment 2020 Notification, apply 8 PE, JA, JHT, APE Jobs offline before the last date, Follow online web portal i.e www.zealstudy.in for daily tamil nadu jobs alerts district wise.
Employment seekers South Zone Cultural Centre India (Ministry Of Culture Government of India) recruit male, female candidates for following posts.
- Programme Executive- 3 Posts
- Assistant Programme Executive- 2 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator- 1 Posts
- Junior Assistant- 2 Posts
Address for submit SZCC India Application Form is The Director, South Zone Cultural Centre, Thanjavur. Last dat for receipt of application is 17th January 2020.
SZCC India Recruitment 2020 Qualifications
SZCC India Jobs 2020 qualifications (education, selection process) available at szccindia.org. Check complete details here i.e
Education Qualifications:- Candidates apply Programme Executive/ Assistant Programme Executive/ Junior Hindi Translator/ Junior Assistant jobs can pursuing degree or any other related qualification from authorized institutions.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 18 years, Maximum age limit is 30 years for PE, JHT. For APE, JA Maximum age limit is 25 years
Application Fee: Application along with postal order/ demand draft for Rs/-100. Application fee payable at Thanjavur in favour of director, south zone cultural centre, thanjavur. SC/ ST and female candidates are exempted from the above fee
- Programme Executive- Rs/-35400
- Assistant Programme Executive- Rs/-25500
- Junior Hindi Translator- Rs/-35400
- Junior Assistant- Rs/-25500
Selection Process: Selection process is written exam/ certificate verification
How To Apply SZCC India Jobs 2020
- Visit south zone cultural centre India website www.szccindia.org
- Go to the vacancies/ recruitment tab
- Select notification for Programme Executive/ JA/ JHT
- Check qualifications, Download application form
- Provided education qualifications, attached required documents
- Paste your recent pass photograph, signature
- Submit to the SZCC India before the last date 17th Janauary 2020