Stuff Quiz 20 August 2022 For Morning, Afternoon
Stuff Quiz 20 August 2022 for Morning, After. Here it is the Saturday Morning Trivia questions and it’s correct answers. Who are looking to play the quiz let’s verify the questions i.e Who was born first ?. Option is Serena Williams, Venus William. The answer to this question is Venus Williams. The second question is Which alcohol is used to make a mint julep. Options is Vodka, Gin, White Rum, Bourbon (Correct Answer).
The 3rd Question is Which year did David Bowie Play at Western Springs?. Options is 1986, 1988, 1983 (Correct Answer) 1980. 4th Question is Does Welsh Rarebit Contain Meat. The answer is No. 5th Question is What is inside an Eccles Cake?. Answer for this question is Currants. 6th Question is When was New Zealand company Fisher& Paykel Founded?. The answer is 1934. Here provided respective quiz details only for information purposes. To know the full details visit official website only.
Stuff Quiz 20 August 2022
7. In The Film The Adventures of Milo and Otis which character was the Cat?- Milp
8. Eritrea was once part of which country?- Ethiopia
9. This is a tapir- True.
10. Socrates was executed- True (Socrates was executed by the Athenian Court on charges of impiety and corrupting the youth)
11. A Flag flying upside down is- A sign of distress
12. What are hoiho, pokotiwha and korora?- Penguins
13. The walls and columns of Parliament buildings in wellington are made of marble sourced from- Takaka
14. Lovat is a shade of- Green
15. Who was the blonde, busty character n foottrot flats?- Cheeky Hobson.