SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020 released @sbi.co.in. The State Bank Of India released Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020. So candidates looking for preliminary examination call letter required to visit the State Bank Of India career portal sbi.co.in, download admit card, check preliminary examination date, venue name & address, reporting time follow zeal study website.
State Bank Of India conducting Clerk Preliminary Examination in the month of March 2020. Before the prelims test SBI released call letter 2020 for clerk posts. These admit cards available from 11th February 2020 on words. So candidates print your call letter, carry hard copy of admit card & required documents to the online examination.
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020
Check information regarding SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 for Prelims.
- SBI released Clerk Preliminary Exam Admit Card on 11th February 2020
- The Admit card available up to 8th March 2020 to the applicants
- After that examination admit card link disable from the official website
- No admit card send by post or email
- Only register applicants can access the admit card
- All the applicants must submit the mandatory details while print the SBI Clerk Prelims Call Letter
- If any one submit the incorrect details unable to download/print admit card. If forgot the login details contact help desk.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date 2020
SBI Junior Associates Exam Held on 8th March 2020. Examination consists 100 questions in English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability. Examination duration is 1 hour. There will be a negative marking for wrong answer. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer
How To Download SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020
Visit State Bank Of India official site www.sbi.co.in official site
Select career tab
Go to the latest announcement section
Select Junior Associates Preliminary Exam Call Letter link
Enter Registration number/ roll number, password/ date of birth
Enter captcha code, Login to the account
Download admit card