Samsung Exynos 9611 vs Snapdragon 730g: Which is better check here now
Samsung Exynos 9611 vs Snapdragon 730g provided here. Which is better check here now. Initially check Samsung Exynos 9611 CPU, GPU, Process, Display, LTE Modem, Connectivity, GNSS and storage and memory, Camera, Video specification details. Intially check CPU details i.e up to 2.3GHz Quad-Crore (Cortex®-A73) + Up to 1.7GHz Quad-core (Cortex®-A53).
Also GPU details that is Mali™-G72 MP3, Process is 10nm FinFET Process and display WQXGA (2560X1600). Also LTE Modem info is LTE Cat.12 3CA 600Mbps (DL) / Cat.13 2CA 150Mbps (UL), Connectivity is Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth® 5.0, FM Radio.
GNSS is GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and Storage UFS 2.1, eMMC 5.1. Memory is LPDDR4x, Camera is single camera 24MP (Up To 64MP) Dual Camera 16+16MP. Also video is 4K UHD 120fps encoding and decoding with HEVC(H.265) and H.264, and decoding with VP9.
Here it is the Snapdragon 730G Specifications. CPU clock speed is up to 2.2 GHz, CPU core Qualcomm® Kryo™ 470 CPU, Octa-core CPU & Architecture is 64 bit. Process technology is 8 nm, DSP technology is Qualcomm® Hexagon™ 688 DSP, Qualcomm® Hexagon™ Vector eXtensions (HVX), Qualcomm All-Ways Aware™ technology.
Cellular Modem name is Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X15 LTE modem, Sim is LTE Dual SIM, Next-generation Calling Services is VoLTE with SRVCC to 3G and 2G, Voice over Wi-Fi (VoWiFi) with LTE call continuity, HD and Ultra HD Voice (EVS), CSFB to 3G and 2G.
LTE Category is downlink LTE Category is 15, Uplink LTE Category is 13 and LTE Downlink Features Downlink Carrier Aggregation is 3×20 MHz carrier aggregation, Downlink LTE MIMO is Up to 4×4 MIMO on two carriers, Downlink QAM is Up to 256-QAM
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11ax-ready, 802.11ac Wave 2, 802.11a/b/g, 802.11n
- Wi-Fi Spectral Bands: 2.4GHz, 5GHz
- Channel Utilization: 20/40/80 MHz
- MIMO Configuration: 2×2 (2-stream)
- Peak QAM: 256 QAM
- Wi-Fi Features: Dual-band simultaneous (DBS)
For more details
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 5.0
- NFC: Near Field Communications: Supported
- Location: Satellite Systems Support: Beidou, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS, QZSS, SBAS
- RF: RFFE: High-power transmit (HPUE), Qualcomm® Signal Boost adaptive antenna tuning, Qualcomm® Envelope Tracking, Qualcomm® Adaptive Antenna Tuning
For complete details visit https://www.qualcomm.com/products/snapdragon-730g-mobile-platform.