Punjab Migrant Registration Portal covidhelp.punjab.gov.in/PunjabOutRegistration.aspx design & developed by Directorate of Governance Reforms, Punjab. People who want to go to their home states from punjab registration completed at COVIDHELP Govt Of Punjab India website.
People who are registered used one mobile to enter individual, group/ family won’t be useable again for anther. Also, your mobile along with number of passengers would be your unique individual/ group/ family ID. So please remember it.
Punjab Migrant Registration
Migrant workers want to go back to their states from punjab enter registration information correctly. Also, add member details.
- Applicants first visit covidhelp.punjab.gov.in/PunjabOutRegistration.aspx
- Enter you are which district of Punjab
- Select police station
- You want to go to which State/ UT in India
- You want to go to which district in the state chosen by you
- Enter name of city/ village/ ward/ kasba where you want to go
- Enter full address of location you want to go
- After that enter full address of your present location
- Enter your mobile number & Your aadhar number (optional)
- Want govt. support in transportation (select no in case you have own private vehicle)
- Also provided details i.e how many members are there in your family group including you who want to leave
- Member details including you (name, age, gender, mobile number & aadhar number)
Once enter above all details please enter captcha code which is displayed on the registration page, Proceed to submit details