NTA UGC NET Admit Card June 2020 available. Enrolled for examination they are all now required to visit the ugcnet.nta.nic.in portal to download the admit card. Also, follow official website regular updates.
Right now National Testing Agency released admit cards for the examination to be held on 24th September 2020 and 25th September 2020. Also, authority mention for others same shall be displayed on the NTA website soon.
NTA conduct National Eligibility Test 2020 for Subject Names Adult Education/ Continuing Education/ Andragogy/ Non Formal Education/ Chinese. Also, Comparative Study of Religions, Dogri, German, Gujarati, Indian Culture, Japanese, Kannada, Konkani, Maithili, Manipuri, Rajashtani and some other papers.
How To Download NTA UGC NET Admit Card June 2020
National Testing Agency released full schedule of University Grant Commission NET 2020 but now released only admit cards for 24th/ 25th Sep 2020 Examinations. Here it is the steps to print admit cards
- Visit Government of Human Resource Development UGC NET website ugcnet.nic.in
- Select Download Admit Card for UGC-NET June 2020
- Once reached login portal enter your application number & date of birth and security pin which is displayed on the screen
- Proceed to submit details
- Print admit card, Check examination venue
UGC NET June 2020 Exam timings is 9.00 AM to 12.00 NOON (IST) and 3.00 PM to 6.00 (IST)