NHM MP District Data Manager Recruitment 2020 online application forms accepted by authority till 27th April 2020. Applicants should have required qualifications visit nhmmp.gov.in website, enrolled for the vacancy.
National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh (Department of Public Health and Family Welfare) released District Data Manager Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP) (COVID-19) vacancy notification on a contract basis.
Selected candidates appointed will be purely on contractual basis for a period of the One-Year under COVID-19. Also, in any stage of recruitment, it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria furnished incorrect.
NHM MP District Data Manager Recruitment 2020
National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh invites District Data Manager IDSP Vacancy 2020 application forms. So check qualifications & district wise vacancy.
Name of District & Number of Vacancies
- Agar Malwa- 1 post
- Alirajpur- 1 post
- Anuppur- 1
- Barwani- 1
- Betul- 1
- Datia- 1
- Dewas- 1
- Dhar- 1
- Indore- 5
The candidates completed Postgraduate qualification in computer science with a minimum 3 years experience or BE in IT/ Electronics Preference will be given to those who have worked in the health or social sector
Age limit: Minimum 21 years, Maximum 45 years as on April 22nd, 2020
Pay Scale:- Appointed candidates get Rs/-25,000 honorarium
How To Apply NHM MP District Data Manager Vacancy 2020
- Visit National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh website nhmmp.gov.in
- Select vacancy link i.e nhmmp.gov.in/vacancy.aspx
- Select the online application for contract district data manager (sams.co.in/mpnhm)
- Proceed to apply now
- Who are not registered they select new registration & Already registered candidates log in to the account
- Enter registered mobile number, password
- Proceed to login
- Fill the online application form, upload required documents
- Submit the application form
Ensure timely collection and compilation of data from all reporting units including medical colleges and blocks
Analyze S,P,L data for time/ place in the spreadsheet for identifying rising trend of disease/early warning signals