NFL Manager Recruitment 2020: National Fertilizers Limited invites manager, engineer, sr.chemist vacancy application forms to fill up production, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, chemical laboratory, civil and fire & safety disciplines.
So candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed format application form available on NFL website www.nationalfertilizers.com->Careers->Recruitment in NFL. The application form, dully filled and signed, along with self-attested copies of the documents/ certificates, as mentioned at SI.No.G.6, Should reach in sealed envelope cover super-scribed with “application for the post of 2020 at the following address “General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh-201301.
NFL Manager Recruitment 2020
NFL Manager, Engineer Recruitment 2020 application form submission date is 3rd June 2020. Check post wise vacancy details
Manager (Production)-16 posts
Manager (Mechanical)-16 posts
Engineer (Electrical)-3 posts
Engineer (Mechanical)- 5 posts
Production Engineer- 1 post
Electrical Engineer- 2 posts
Instrumentation Engineer- 5 posts
Civil Engineer- 1 post
Fire and Safety Engineer- 1 post
Senior Chemist- 6 posts
Education Qualifications: Completed degree (B.E/ B.Tech) in respective discipline with minimum 60% of marks. Work experience should be after acquiring relevant educational qualification and should be in-line experience.
- Engineer (Production)- 30 years
- Manager (Production)- 45 years
- Engineer (Mechanical)- 30 years
- Manager (Mechanical)- 45 years
- Engineer (Electrical)- 30 years
- Manager (Electrical)- 45 years
- Engineer (Instrumentation)- 30 years
Engineer/ Sr.Chemist- 6550-200-11350-12600-32500-30000-120000-9300-34800-4200 GP-35400-112400
NFL Manager, Engineer Vacancy 2020 Application Fee
UR/ EWS/ OBC candidates are required to send Non-refundable application fee of Rs/-700 through demand draft in favour of National Fertilizers Limited payable at New Delhi. However, SC/ST/ExSM, PwBD and departmental candidates are not required to pay the application fee.
Self-Attested Photocopy enclosed with application form
- 10th/ Matriculation Certificates
- Mark Sheets and Degree Certificates (Matric onwords upto highest level for all semesters/years)
- Employer’s Certificate or Appointment letter along with all promotion/ increment letters/pay slip from the month of march 2019 to march 2020 indicating pay/CTC requisite period
- Caste certificate in the prescribed format
- Medical Certificate in the prescribed format