Press "Enter" to skip to content

NEET SS Admit Card 2020 available from today at nbe.edu.in. Check how to print

NEET SS Admit Card 2020 download from National Board of Examinations New Delhi official website nbe.edu.in to submit the applicant login details (User id, Password).

National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Super Specialty 2020 online application registrations ends on 23rd August 2020. So NEB released the admission cards to all the register candidates today. If anyone forgot the password must provide the user id which is generated while registering, then enter the captcha code.

Also, if change the password need to enter your user id, old password then after new password, confirm password and finally enter the captcha displayed on the screen, Proceed to change password.

NEET SS Admit Card 2020

NEET Super Specialty Admit Card download from nbe.edu.in. Here it is the steps to follow

  1. Register applicants visit National Education Of Examinations website nbe.edu.in
  2. Select NEET-SS i.e (https://cdn3.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1815/65870/Index.html)
  3. Select applicant login
  4. Later type your user id, password. Proceed to login
  5. Download the admit card. Check details

The candidates to know the details about exam or get any help here it is the helpdesk number 022-61087595. Help Desk Email ID is helpdesknbeexam@gmail.com

NEET SS 2020 Important Dates 

Availability of Information Bulletin: 3rd August 2020

Online Application Submission: 3rd August 2020 (3 PM onwards) to 23rd August 2020 (Till 11:55 PM)

Online Application Submission Process Completes on: 3rd August 2020 (Till 11:55 PM)

Edit Window for All Applicants: 24th August to 25th August 2020

Final Edit Window TO Rectify Deficient Images (Photograph, Signatures, Thumb Impression): 2nd September to 3rd September 2020

Issue of Admit Card: 7th September 2020

Exam Date: 15th September 2020

Deceleration of Result: By 25th September 2020

Scheme of NEET SS Examination

National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2020 is a single day computer based examination. In this examination consists 40% of the questions shall be from all the eligible feeder broad specialty courses and remaining 60% shall be from the super specialty course selected by the candidate at the time of online submission of application form.

Comments are closed.