NCL Sarkari Result updates provided here. NCL Apprentice Online Form submitted for 480 HEMM Mechanic, Mine Electrician, Mine Welder, Data Entry Operator vacancies. Date of opening of online application is 15th October 2020, 5.00 PM and Last date of submission of online application is 15th November 2020, 5.00 PM
Age limit for NCL Fresher Cum Apprenticeship Skill Development Training Program is minimum age limit is 18 years and also, maximum age limit is 24 years as on 31.08.2020 (Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST i.e up to max 29 years, 3 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) i.e up to max of 27 years for the post reserved for them). For more details check below.
Trade wise vacancy, qualifications, training duration
HEMM Mechanic: 120 vacancies, education qualification is 12th passed and also training duration is 1050 hrs/ 6 months. Also, Mine Electrician is 120 vacancies, Academic qualification is 2th passed and training duration is 1050 hrs/ 6 months.
Mine Welder total vacancies is 120 and education qualification is 10th passed, training duration is 1050 hrs/ 6 months. Date Entry Operator vacancies is 120, Academic qualification is 10th passed and training duration is 875 hrs/ 5 months.
How To Fill Up Sarkari Result NCL Apprentice Online Form
Here it is the steps to apply NCL Apprentice Vacancies.
- Candidates are required to visit www.nclindia.in/ www.skillcms.in or www.singrauli.nic.in.
- Once visit the official website select online application for NCL Fresher CUM Apprenticeship Skill Development Training Program AT NCL Mining Skill Center By SCMS Under CSR”, Apply button
- After that candidates required to provided complete details, upload the documents i.e passport size color photograph, class 10th passing certificate as proof of date of birth, class 10th mark sheet for merit
- Class 12th Mark Sheet for Merit and Copy of the Aadhaar Card
- Below Poverty Line Card/ Certificate, if applicable
- Copy of the valid caste certificate
- Residential Certificate (Uttar Pradesh/ Madhya Pradesh)
For complete information visit official web portal http://skillcms.in/ncl/ncl_english.php