MP PMAY Gramin List 2020 Check at www.prd.mp.gov.in website
MP PMAY Gramin List 2020 Reports available at www.prb.mp.gov.in/PMAYG/Default.aspx official website.
Prime Minster Narendra Modi inaugurated 1.75 lakh houses under Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin. Through this scheme converging the benefits of multiple schemes under one roof that is Jal Jeevan Mission (Drinking Water), Employment (Mahatma Gandhi NREGA).
Also,LPG Connection (Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana) & Electricity (Saubhagya Scheme) and Mahatma Gandhi NREGA & Swachh Bharat Mission-Gramin).
The main of the PMAY Gramin is Bigger House and Increased Assistance that is increased house size (from 20 sq.m to 25 sq.m). Also increased unit assistance (1.20/ 1.30 Lakh from 70/75 thousand). Also, Additional Assistance INR 12,000 for toilet construction and 90/95 unskilled person-days.
MP PMAY Gramin List 2020
Here it is the steps to find Madhya Pradesh Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin Beneficiary List. Follow these steps
- Panchayat and Rural Development Department Madhya Pradesh website www.prd.mp.gov.in/PMAYG/Default.aspx
- Select requests for Houses under PMAYG wait for respective page redirecting http://www.prd.mp.gov.in/PMAYG/Public/ListofApplicantRequest.aspx
- After that select district from the list, Select local body
- Enter the security code. Finally select Get List of Request
For this scheme government implemented evidence based monitoring where in for each house a minimum of 5 Geo-tagged time stamped photographs are captured and plotted on a digital map. This enables micro level planning and promotes the principle of transparency.
- Proposed Site For Construction
- Foundation Or Plinth Level
- Lintel/ Windowsill/ Proof Cast
- Completed House
#PMAYGramin focuses on women empowerment as out of total 1.14 crore houses completed, approx 67% houses are either owned by women beneficiaries or under Joint (wife and husband) ownership #PMGraminGrihaPravesh pic.twitter.com/RFabmbySyn
— Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India (@MoRD_GOI) September 12, 2020
Also PMAYG Gramin Focusing on e-governance through direct beneficiary transfer, Geo-Tagging and Effective Monitoring
- Direct Benefit (Direct Benefit Transfer to beneficiary account)
- Transparency (All data in public domain)
- Geo Tagging (Geo-Tagging of all houses)
- Effective Monitoring: Online management through awaasoft & awaasapp
For more updates follow zeal study