Maharashtra State CET Cell released MHT CET 2020 Admit Card for PCB Groups candidates today at official website. Kindly visit mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in official website login to your account download admit card
Also, authority asking to applicants to check details of examination center, reporting time, day and date and advised to visit www.mahacet.org for regular updates and notices.
Authority along with admit card details mention exam dates on Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, State Mumbai released State CET CELL/MHT-CHT-2020/Admit Card-PCB/793 notification.
The exam dates which is mention by authority is 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th October 2020 and Also, 8th, 9th October 2020
Process To Download MHT CET 2020 Admit Card
- Visit the MHT-CET 2020 Portal. URL: https://mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in
- Candidate has to log in to the portal using their login credentials (Login ID and Password). Enter the Login ID, the password. Enter the Captcha and click on “Sign in To Account”.
- Also, Once signed in to the account select ok for are you sure you want to proceed
- Select “Download Hall Ticket” option
- After that candidate has to select the subject for which they want to download the Admit Card. Select the Subject (either PCM or PCB) and click on search.
- After that candidate has to click on “Print Admit Card” to download the PDF of their respective Admit Cards and the hard copy of the same to be carried at the examination centre on the day of the examination.
How To Download MHT CET Admit Card without Login
- Candidate has to visit the MHT-CET 2020 Portal. URL for the same is: https://mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Select click here to download MHT-CET 2020 Hall Ticket
- After that hall ticket page is opened
- Later candidate has to enter their application number and select the subject. Click on Search. The hall ticket shall be displayed.