Wiconsin Lottery Megabucks Winning Numbers for March 31 release after 9.00 PM at official site. Jackpot starts at $ 1 Million, Two plays For $1, Drawing every Wednesday And Saturday. If who won prize up to $599 claim your prize at any Wisconsin Lottery retailer. Retailers may redeem tickets up to $599 or the amount that is allowed by the retailer’s normal cashing practices.
For more details about how to claim prizes $600 to $199,999 required to visit official website. Past winning numbers announced on March 27th, 2021 and numbers is 5, 17, 18, 30, 33, 49. Here below provided Megabucks March 31 2021 Numbers once announced.
How To Play Megabucks
- Choose six different numbers from 1 through 49. Minimum play is two panels for $1.
- Place wagers by asking for a QUICK PICK or by using the Megabucks playslip. Playslips are available at Wisconsin Lottery retailers.
- Choose how many draws to play. Each set of two plays cost $1 per draw. Megabucks can be played up to 8 draws (4 weeks) in advance.
- Select the EZ Match feature (an additional $1 per set of two plays) for a chance to win instantly. The terminal will select the EZ Match numbers. NOTE: Each set of two Megabucks plays with EZ Match will print on a separate ticket.
- Check playslip carefully before handing it to the retailer. MEGABUCKS TICKETS CANNOT BE CANCELLED.
- Give completed playslip and cash to the retailer.
- Receive, sign and safeguard ticket. A ticket is needed to claim a prize. Playslips are not valid to claim a prize.