Karnataka Migrant Workers Registration process begins. Due to COVID-19 Lockdown Government of Karnataka try to bring back migrants who are stuck at out side the stat. Also, provided facility to travel from the state to other indian states.
As per the govt of India’s order movement of migrants, pilgrims, tourist, students and others is allowed between the states. So apply for travel to other Indian states from Karnataka, travel to karnataka from other Indian states they are registered at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in website.
Karnataka Migrant Workers Registration
Due to lockdown persons wish to move between one State/ UTs to other State/ UTs the sending and receiving states may consult each other and mutually agree the movement by road.
Apply for travel to other indian states from karnataka
- Enter traveler details (Name of the traveler, mobile number of the traveler, gender, age, which category of travelers do you belong
- Present Address details (Address 1, Address 2, District, Taluk, Postal Code, Duration stayed at present address
- Address to which you are traveling to (Address 1, 2, taluk, postal code, are you travelling to with your family (yes/No)
- Other details (Travel arrangement/ Identity Card Type, Identity Card Number)
- Quarantine Details (Do you have cold/ cough or fever or related symptoms (yes/ No) Also, declaring the details (I here by declare that details)