Government of Karnataka released COVID-19 5th May 2020 Bulletin. Till date 659 COVID-19 Positive cases have been confirmed including 28 deaths & 324 discharges plus 1 death due to non-covid issue.
As per the Govt of Karnataka Mid-Day Situation Update on COVID-19 morning bulletin Dated 5th May 2020 total 8 new positive cases have been reported from 04th May 2020, 5.00 PM to 05/05/2020. 12.00 Noon.
Also, any person who has attended tablighi jamaat congregation at Nizamuddin Markaz Masjid in New Delhi, Kindly contact 080-29711171 Arogya Sahayavaani.
Appeal to doctors has been issued by Honorable Chief Minister to give missed call to 080-47192219 or singup at https://forms.gle/TpbU72ZgazdxG9gs9 to volunteer for COVID-19 tele-medicine facility and to help the government
Karnataka COVID-19 5th May 2020 Bulletin
According to the 5th May 2020 bulletin patient number P-640 a 62 year female resident of Vijayapura known case of COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) and BA (Bronchial Asthama) was admitted on 3.5.2020 to ICU, Designated Hospital Vijayapura with the complaint of breathlessness died today, 3 discharged P-367, P-368 P-381
The details on reported 08 new covid-19 positive cases
- P-652- Age (30)-Female- Bengaluru Urban- Contact under Tracing- Private Hospital, Bengaluru Urban
- P-653- Age (34)-Male- Bengaluru Urban- Contact of P-420- Designated Hospital Bengaluru Urban
- P-654-Age(45)-Male- Bengaluru Urban- Influenza like illness (ILI)- Designated Hospital Bengaluru Urban
- P-655- Age (29)-Female- Bagalakote- Contact of P-367 & P-368- Designated Hospital Bagalakote
- P-656- Age (29)-Male- Bagalakote- Contact of P-367 & P-368- Designated Hospital Bagalakote
- P-657-Age (43)-Male- Ballari-Travel History to Uttarakhand- Designated Hospital, Ballari
- P-658-Age (51)-Male- Dakshina Kannada- Contact of P-536- Designated Hospital, Dakshina Kannada
- P-659-Age (28)-Male-Bhatkal, Uttara kannada- Influenza Like illness (ILI)- Designated Hospital, Bhatkal, Uttara Kannada.