Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme launched AP Chief Minister
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme launched by Honorable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy on Thursday. Through this scheme government of AP pay 100 percent fee reimbursement to all beneficiaries.
Under this scheme the reimbursement amount which is pay by government directly credited into the moths of the students accounts in four installments every year.
Also AP Chief Minister interacting with district collectors and parents of students via video conference regarding Amid COVID-19 Pandemic. Also, CM announced help line number 1902. Parents of students any complaint regarding quality of education, management does not provided better facilities to the children raise complaint via help line number
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Launched by AP CM
The government under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme released to be fee reimbursement for till march 31 & reimbursement for the academic 2018-19 year Rs/-1800 crore.
- In-spite of corona crisis, government to reimburse the entire fee of student pursuing higher education
- 12 Lakh Mothers and their children to benefit from the scheme
- More than Rs.4000 crores to be released under fee reimbursement
- Arrears totaling Rs.1880 crores of previous government to be cleared
- To increase accountability of colleges and to monitor the colleges on a regular basis, fee will be deposited once every trimester in the accounts of mothers, from the next academic year
- Orders have been issued to colleges to reimburse the entire fee amount paid by parents during the year 2018-19 and 2019-20 as the Government has already paid that amount to the colleges
Around Rs/-12,000 crores disbursed to mothers to educate their children
Government of AP nearly 12,000 crores disbursed to mothers to educate their children. Check scheme amount info
Jagananna Amma Vodi- Around Rs/-6500 crores disbursed in January this year
Jagananna Vasati Deevena- Around Rs/-1100 crores disbursed during Jan-Feb this year
Jagananna Vidya Deevena- Around Rs/-4000 crores being disbursed
For more updates regarding Andhra Pradesh visit ap.gov.in
For more AP COVID-19 Updates follow zeal study