India vs New Zealand 3rd ODI: KL Rahul great form continues. India vs New Zealand 3rd ODI held at Maunganui, February 11th, 2020. After losing the toss India start the first innings, Then Indian Openers Mayank Agarwal, Shaw and Middle order batsman Virat Kohli give up their wickets before 13th over.
Once again Young Batsman & Wicket Keeper K.L Rahul prove how is important for Indian Batting order. After collapsing the Kohli and both openers build partnership with Iyyer. These two middle order batsmen scored 100 run partnership. After SS Iyyer out his half century (62 runs in 63 balls ( 9 Fours) take responsibility to score good total start the partnership with MK Pandery and help to put good score 296 for 5 with in 50 overs.
KL Rahul 4th ODI Century High Lights
Check KL Rahul 4th ODI TON Highlights
- After losing the first 3 wickets K.L Rahul come up at number 5 place & hits a century.
- In this century against New Zealand K.L Rahul hits 9 fours, 2 sixes.
- Gets No.4 Century In ODIS scored 113 balls, He his spend 150 minutes in the ground
- 2nd Indian Batsman After RAINA to score a hundred batting at No.5
- In this 3 match odi series he scored 88 notout, 4, 112 runs
- After 21 years out side asia only KL Rahul scored a century. In 1999 Rahul Dravid scored a century against sri lanka at England.
India Lose The Series Against New Zealand 3-0
After twenty t20 series won 5-0 against New Zealand team India lose the three match ODI Series 3-0. 3rd ODI match between India vs New Zealand team india scored 296 runs in 50 overs with the help of KL Rahul Ton, SS Iyer 62 runs, Manish Pandey 42 runs. But team India frent line fast bowlers Bumrah, Saini, Thakur failed to take wickets in first power play and middle overs. Only Indian Leg Spinner YS Chahal, RA Jadeja performed well in, gets the wickets.