ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Final 2020 started today at 6.00 PM. Australia Women vs Indian Women played final match at MCG. At Women’s Twenty 20 World Cup Final Australian women won the toss choose the batting first to put huge total on the board.
Australian Women Team for final: AJ Healy, BL Moony, MM Lanning, RL, Haynes, A Gardner, S Molineux, NJ Carey, JL Jonassen, G Wareham, DM Kimmince, M Schutt.
India Women Team: Shafali Verma, Smriti Mandhana, Taniya Bhatia, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harmanpreet Kaur (C), Veda Krishnamurthy, Deepti Sharma, Shikha Pandey, Radha Yadav, Poonam Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad.
ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Final 2020 Australia Women’s Score Card
Australia Women team scored 184 runs to lose just 4 wickets in 20 overs. Australian Women openers AJ Healy, BL Mooney scored half centuries in the final.
Aus Women Score Card
A destructive innings from Alyssa Healy!
— cricket.com.au (@cricketcomau) March 8, 2020
- AJ Healy: Scored 75 runs in 39 balls. She hits 7 fours, 6 sixes
- BL Mooney: Scored 78 runs in 54 balls. She hits 10 fours
- MM Lanning: 16 runs (2 fours) in 15 balls
- A Gardner: 2 runs in 3 balls
- RL Haynes: 4 runs in 5 balls
- NJ Carey: not out 5 runs (1 four) in 5 balls
ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020 Alyssa Healy scored fastest fifty. She scored 50 runs just 26 balls. Previous best figure is 50 runs just 30 balls.
India Women Bowling Figures At Women T20 WC Final 2020
- DB Sharma: Bowl 4 Overs, Given 38 runs, Taken 2 Wickets
- S Pandey: Bowl 4 Overs, Given 52 Runs, No Wicket
- RS Gayakwad: Bowls 4 Overs, Given 29 runs, no wicket
- Poonam Yadav: Bowls 4 Overs, Given 30 runs, Taken 1 wicket
- RP Yadav: Bowls 4 Overs, Given 34 Runs, Taken 1 Wicket.
— BCCI Women (@BCCIWomen) March 8, 2020
For more India Women vs Australia Women T20 World Cup Final 2020 updates follow zeal study sports.