IBPS CRP Clerk X Recruitment 2020 Notification just published. Institution of Banking Personnel Selection invites online mode of CRP Clerk Applications to fill up the 1557 vacancies across the india. So check Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Clerks Notification apply online from official website i.e www.ibps.in. Applicants in case any quires/ complaints please login to the cgrs.ibps.in
Tentative schedule of IBPS CRP Clerk 10 is as follows i.e Online registration including edit/ modification of application by candidates from 2nd September 2020 to 23rd September 2020. Also, Payment of application fees/ intimation charges (online) is 2nd September 2020 to 23rd September 2020 and Download of call letters for prelims exam is 17th November 2020 and Conduct of Pre-Exam Training is 23rd November 2020.
IBPS CRP Clerk X Recruitment 2020
Required education qualifications for CRP Clerk X is degree from recognized university or equal qualification. Also applicants minimum age limit is 20 years, Maximum age limit is 28 years. Candidates not born earlier 2nd September 1992, Not later than 1st September 2000. Complete age relaxations information Check notification https://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/DetailedAdvtCRPClerksX.pdf.
Application fee/ Intimation Charges payable from 2nd September 2020 to till the last date 23 Sep 2020. Rs/-175 for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ EXSM candidates. Also, Rs/-850 for all other candidates.
How To Apply IBPS Clerk Vacancies 2020
- Visit Institute of Banking Personnel Selection ibps.in
- Select Apply online CPR Clerk-X i.e ibpsonline.ibps.in/crpcl10aug20/
- Select click here for new registration i.e https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/crpcl10aug20/basic_details.php
- After that providing basic details, upload photo & signature, details, preview, uploads and complete the payment procedure
- Register candidates if editing application/ online fee payment/ e-receipt print/ application print) enter registration number, password
- After that provided security code submit the details
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
For more bank job notification details follow zeal study