GOI releases formal guidelines for restarting flight services. If your planning to travel by air here it is the government of India releases Guidelines for air passengers from Origin to Airport Do’s/ Don’t/ Important Instructions/ At The Airport Authority/ At Security Check-in/ Security Hold Area/ While Boarding/ Inside The Air Craft.
These instructions to be followed by all the passengers on arrival, baggage collection and exit from the airport. Also, must follow the instructions at Inside aircraft.
GOI releases formal guidelines for restarting flight services
Check Guidelines for all passengers from origin to airport do’s & don’t.
- Social distancing and minimum touch
- Agreeing to the self declaration form & registering on Aarogya Setu App
- Digital Payments & Use of authorized taxis
- Baggage Limitations- Only one check-in bag and one cabin allowed
- Vulnerable persons such as very elderly, pregnant ladies passengers with aliments are avoid air travel
- Ensure Web Check- In and obtain a boarding pass
- Passenger to download the baggage tag/ baggage identification number, print it and affix it on the bag at a prominent place
- In case the passenger is not able to print the baggage tag, then he/she should mention the PNR number and his/ her name on a thick piece of paper and affix it/ tag it with a strong string
- Before entering the terminal, passenger to ensure that he/she is wearing a mask
- Passenger to report at the airport as per revised reporting time i.e D-2 Hours
- Passenger to travel in an authorized taxi/ personal vehicle following the norms specified by MHA
- During transit to airport, the passenger should take all precautions to prevent infection
- Passenger to certify the status of his/ her health through the Aarogya Setu App or a self declaration form
Also, all passengers check Don’ts & important instructions which is issued by Government of India at https://twitter.com/mygovindia