Gland Pharma IPO Chittorgarh Share Price GMP (Gray Market Premium) and IPO begins date along with close date detail updates provided here. Latest update of National Stock Exchange Of India Ltd Gland Pharma Limited issue start date is 9th November 2020. Also, respective issue end date is 11th November 2020.
Price Band ₹ 1,490 to ₹ 1,500 per equity share offer of face value is ₹ 1 each. Also, the floor price is 1,490 times of the face value and the cap price is 1,500 times of the face value of the equity shares. Bids can be made for a minimum of 10 equity shares and in multiplies of 10 equity shares thereafter.
Important Dates Gland Pharma IPO is finalization of basis of allotment with the designated stock exchange is on or about November 17, 2020. Also, Initiation of refunds (If any for anchor investors) unblocking of funds from ASBA account on or about November 18, 2020.
Also, credit of equity shares to demat accounts of allottees is on or about November 19, 2020. Commencement of trading of the equity shares on the stock exchanges is on or about November 20, 2020.
Submission of Bids (other than Bids from Anchor Investors):
- Bid/Offer Period (except the Bid/Offer Closing Date), Submission and Revision in Bids: Only between 10.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. (Indian Standard Time (“IST”)
- Bid/Offer Closing Date Submission and Revision in Bids: Only between 10.00 a.m. and 3.00 p.m. IST
On the Bid/ Offer Closing Date, the Bids shall be uploaded until
- 4.00 p.m. IST in case of Bids by QIBs and Non-Institutional Bidders, and
- until 5.00 p.m. IST or such extended time as permitted by the Stock Exchanges, in case of Bids by RIBs.
According to ipowatch.in Gland Pharma IPO GMP is
- Grey market premium as on today is ₹70-80, Kostak ₹500 & Subject to Sauda is ₹1000
- Grey market premium as on 04-11-2020 is ₹150-160, Kostak ₹800 & Subject to Sauda is ₹1400
- Grey market premium as on 03-11-2020 is ₹200, Kostak ₹1250 & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 02-11-2020 is ₹200, Kostak ₹1250 & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A