Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz Answers 19 August 2020 For all questions
Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz Answers 19 August 2020 for 5 questions which is asked in today episode 45. Verify the questions and it’s answers participate the quiz to get the rewards which is offered by flipkart. Winners list/ results announced on 30th August 2020 at official website. If participate the Flipkart Fake or Not Fake 19th August 2020 Quiz require to login via android/ iOS app of flipkart. If don’t have flipkart on your mobile devices let’s downloaded from google play store & participate the contest. Also, follow zeal study portal.
Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz Answers 19 August 2020
- Harmonium is an Indian originated instrument- Answer (Fake)- The harmonium was a popular church and household instrument until the electronic organ drove it from the market after the 1930s. Also, Harmonium was not originated in India. Harmonium was created by Alexndre Debain of France.
- India’s Independence Day was celebrated with grandeur in London- Answer (Fake)- (London did not celebrate India’s Independent day)
- Varanasi’s Ratneshwar temple leans more than the Leaning tower of Pisa- Answer (Not Fake)- (The ratneshwar mahadev temple is situated at manikarnika ghat, varanasi. The temple has developed a nine-degree slant. The ratneshwar temple leans 9 degrees whereas the leaning tower of pisa 4 degree
Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Answers 19 August 2020
- Helium gas was discovered in India during a solar eclipse- Answer (Not Fake)- (August 18, 1868 helium discovered during total solar eclipse). French astronomer Pierre Jules Ceasar Janssen discovered helium.
- An alcoholic monkey bit 250 people after he could not get his hands on more alcohol- Answer (Not Fake)-