E Shram Card Registration: eshram registration is totally free on eshram.gov.in
E Shram Card Registration Sarkari Result, Sarkari Exam registration is totally free. Eligible applicants visit esharm.gov.in/home submit e-Shram Card form. Already registered applicants if to do update the application form visit register.eshram.gov.in. Ministry of Labour & Employment launched eshram help desk is 14434. Any question regarding registration please be contact through the help desk, rectify the issue and stay tune with Ministry of Labour & Employment launched Shram website in regular intervals. Before apply online check objectives of eSHRAM Portal and who can register in eShram through official website, who is unorganised worker, what is required for registration. Also follow zeal study web portal for regular updates.
E Shram Card Registration Sarkari Result @eshram.gov.in
If register for e-shram must have Aadhar Number, Mobile Number linked with Aadhaar, Saving Bank Account number with IFSC code. Also age should be between 16-59 years (27-12-1961 to 26-12-2005). Here it is the first step to register i.e Visit eshram.gov.in. After that go to the register.eshram.gov.in. Once visit register portal enter Aadhar linked mobile number, captcha code which is shown on the registration page. Also select Yes or No for are you member of EPFO/ ESIC. Once submit the details proceed to send OTP.
Objectives of eSHRAM Portal
- Creation of a centralized database of all unorganized workers (UWs) including Construction Workers, Migrant Workers, Gig and Platform workers, Street Vendors, Domestic Workers, Agriculture Workers, etc., to be seeded with Aadhaar.
- To improve the implementation efficiency of the social security services for the unorganized workers.(ii) Integration of Social Security Schemes meant for UWs being administered by MoLE and subsequently those run by other ministries as well.
- Sharing of information in respect of registered unorganised workers with various stakeholders such as Ministries/ Departments/ Boards/ Agencies/ Organisations of the Central & State Governments through APIs for delivery of various social security and welfare schemes being administered by them.
- Portability of the social security and welfare benefits to the migrant and construction workers.
- Providing a comprehensive database to Central and State Governments for tackling any National Crises like COVID-19 in future.