Delhi Containment Zones rises to 43. From today at all containment zones (Red Zones & Orange Zones) of Delhi are sanitized with Japanese technology machines says Aam Admi Pary Rajinder Nagar MLA and Delhi Jal Board Vice Chariman Raghav Chadha.
To prevention of Corona Virus (COVID-19) Delhi government using the Japanese hi-technology machines. In this sensitization program personally monitored by AAP MLA Raghav Chadha.
As per the Delhi Health Bulletin as on 12th April 2020 total cases is 1154, New cases is 84, Discharged/ Migrated out is 28, Deaths is 24 and sources of cases is Foreign travel history/ Contacts history-325, Under Special Operation 746, Under investigation is 83.
Delhi Containment Zones List released by Government
Delhi government announced 43 COVID-19 containment zones, Drones used to monitor lockdown, using Japanese tech machines for sanitizing containment zones.
Here it is the containment zones in Delhi
- Entire effected street near Gandhi Park, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi
- Entire effected street of GALI no. 5,6,7 & L1 Sangam Vihar, New Delhi
- Effected area around H.No.A-176, Deoli Extension, New Delhi
- Shahajahanabad society, plot no 1, sector 11, dwaraka
- Dinpur Village
- Gali No.05 & 5A, H-2 Block, Bengali Colony, Mahavir Enclave, New Delhi
- Markaz Masjid and Nizamuddin Basti
- Nizamuddin West (G and D block) areas
- Area of street/ Gali no.18 to 22 of zakir nagar and near by area of abu bakar masjid of zakir nagar (Core) rest of zakir nagar as buffer zone,
- H. No.811 to 829 and 842 to 835- khadda colony, jaitpur, extension, part-11, Delhi
- H.No. 1144 to 1134 and 618 to 623-khadda colony, jaitpur, extension, part-II, New Delhi
- Gali No.16, Kacchi Colony, Madanpur Khadar, Extension, Delhi
- Mehela Mohalla, Madanpur Khadar, Delhi
- H-Block, Near Umra Masjid, Abu Fazal Enclave, Delhi
- E-Block, Abu Fazal Enclave, Delhi
- H.No.97 to 107 and H.no.120-127 kailash hills, East of Kailash, Delhi
List of Containment Zones in Delhi
Delhi has ADDED 10 NEW CONTAINMENT ZONES
List attached pic.twitter.com/ykkN900yVa
— Rupashree Nanda (@rupashreenanda) April 12, 2020
For more details about COVID-19 Daily News follow zeal study