Coronavirus 25th March 2020 Updates: 21 days India under lockdown
Coronavirus 25th March 2020 Updates: Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressing media yesterday regarding circumstances which is occurred across India due to Coronovius. While addressing press conference Prime Minister Modi announced all over India 3 weeks (21 days) complete lockdown to controlling the covid-19 positive cases. Due to 21 days lockdown only emergency services only available like ATM, Bank Services.
Here it is the guidelines on the measures to be taken by Ministries/ Departments of Government of India, State/ Union Territory Governments and State/ Union Territory Authorities for Covid-19 Epidemic in the country.
1. Offices of the Government of India, its Autonomous/ Subordinate Offices and Public Corporations shall remain closed.
Defense, Central armed police forces, treasury, public utilities (including petroleum, CNG, LPG, PNG), disaster management, power generation and transmission units, post offices, national informatics center, early warning agencies
2. Offices of the state/ union territory governments their autonomous bodies corporation etc, shall remain closed.
- a. Police, home guards, civil defense, fire and emergency services, disaster management and prisons
- b. District administration and treasury
- c. Electricity, water, sanitation
- d. Municipalities bodies-Only staff required for essential services like sanitation personnel-related to water supply etc
Coronavirus 25th March 2020 Updates:
India under lockdown for 21 days say PM Modi yesterday. These are the guidelines
Hospitals and all related medical establishments, including their manufacturing and distribution units, both in public and private sectors, such as dispensaries, chemists and medical equipment shops, laboratories, clinics, nursing homes, ambulance, etc. will continue to remain functional. The transportation for all medical personnel nurses, Para-Medical Staff, Other hospital support services be permitted.
Ministry of Home Affairs Order No.40-3/2020-D dated ()24.03.2020
a). Shops, Including ration shop (under PDS), dealing with food, groceries, fruits, and vegetable dairy and milk booths, meat and fish, animal fodder. However, district, authorities may encourage and facilitate home delivery to minimize the movement of individuals outside their homes
b). Banks, Insurance offices and ATMs
c). Print and electronics media