CBSE Compartment Exam Admit Card 2020 for Class 10th, 12th available now. Download CBSE Compartment Exam Class 10th, 12th Admit Card 2020 on cbse.nic.in portal.
Central Board of Secondary Education released Compartment Exam Admit Card 2020 for regular and private students who are enrolled for Class X, XII Examinations. So students required to visit cbse.nic.in download admit card verify the examination schedule. Also, follow CBSE authorized portal only new alerts regarding examination updates
According to the CBSE Secondary School Compartment Examination 2020 Date Sheet social science 087 held on 22nd September 2020.
Paining 049/ Science 086/ Science 090 (W/O practical) held on 23rd Sep 2020. Also, Hindi Course A (002), Home Science (064), Hindi Course-B (085) held on 24th September 2020. Mathematics Standard 041/ Mathematics Basic 241 exam held on 25th Sep 2020 and English Communicative/ Sanskrit/ English LNG & LIT exam held 26th Sep 2020.
Also, Urdu Course A, Punjabi, Bengali, Telugu, Marathi, Manipuri, Malayalam, ODIA, Assamese, Kannada, Arabic, Tibetan, French, Nepali, Lepcha, Telugu-Telangana, Spanish, Mizo, Urdu Course B and Hindustani Music (Vocal) exam date is 28th Sep 2020.
CBSE Compartment Exam Admit Card 2020 For Regular/ Private Download
- Visit Central Board of Secondary Education website cbse.nic.in
- Select Admit Card for Regular Candidates for Compartment Exam 2020/ Private Exam
- To download Regular Compartment Exam 2020 Admit Card enter login details (User ID, Password and Security Pin) proceed to login, download admit card
- If download private candidate for compartment exam 2020 Selection option search by (Application No/ Previous Roll No and Year/ Candidate Name)
- Select proceed button, download admit card
For Secondary School Examination 2020 Compartment Instructions. Here it is the 1st instruction i.e All the candidates will carry their own hand sanitizer in transparent bottle and water bottle.
2. All the candidates will cover their mouth and nose with mask/cloth.
3. All candidates will follow Physical distance norms.
4. Parents will guide their ward(s) about precautions on Covid-19.
5. Parents will ensure that their ward is not sick.
6. All instructions issued in Examination Centres will be strictly adhered to by the candidates.
7. Candidates will follow all instructions given in Admit Card.
8. Duration for each examination will be as given in the date-sheet and Admit Card.
9. Answer books would be distributed to candidates between 10.00 A.M. – 10.15 A.M.
10. Question paper will be distributed at 10.15 A.M.
11. From 10.15 A.M. – 10.30 A.M. (15 minutes), candidates shall read the question paper.
12. At 10.30 A.M. candidates will start writing the answers.