Bihar Corona Sahayata App download at aapda.bih.nic.in
Bihar Corona Sahayata App- Government of Bihar Disaster Management launched Bihar Corona Urgent Help Mobile App. If download the app on your smartphone user required to visit aapda.bih.nic.in official website. This application only uses full for Bihar Residence only. Check complete details like how to install, how to login details.
Through Chief Minister Relief Fund, Bihar, Disaster Management Department, Bihar, Patna, Under the Cheif Minster’s Special will be given Rs/-1,000 for people who are residents of Bihar state and are outside of Bihar due to Corona Virus. So people from Bihar trapped outside due to coronavirus install the Bihar Corona Urgent Help Mobile App.
How To Install Bihar Corona Sahayata App
To get Bihar Corona Sahayata Rs/-1,000 must install a mobile application which is the development Government of Bihar. Here it is the procedure.
1st Step: Visit aapda.bih.nic.in official website
2nd Step: After that click on Bihar Corona Urgent Help Mobile App
3rd Step: Download to your Android Smart Phone
4th Step: Once install the application, select open & install the application
5th Step: Open application, Select Ok for GPS Setting, On your location
6th Step: After that select your district, and other details
7th Step: Enter your name, father/ husband name and enter Aadhar Card Number.
Bihar Corona Urgent Help Benefits
Through this scheme Government of Bihar provided Special Assistant i.e Rs/-1,000 to the people who trapped outside Bihar due to COVID-19.
- Beneficiary Aadhaar Card Copy
- Bank Account in the name of the beneficiary which is in the branch of a bank located in the state of bihar
Other Important Things
- The photo (selfie) of the beneficiary will be matched to the photo of the aadhaar date base, So photo of the aadhaar should be clear
- There will be only one registration on an aadhaar number
- The OTP received on the mobile number has to be done on the mobile app
- Assistance related to this will be sent to the bank accountant only
For more COVID-19 Bihar Updates follow zeal study