Last updated on 5th December 2020
Beat The Genius Flipkart Answers 5 December 2020 for all 5 questions. Only who installed the Flipkart app on smart phone they can participated the event. This program begins on 12.00 AM to 11.59 PM. Check the program norms and conditions answer the questions asking the event. To know more information about Beat The Genius Show at official website.
Here it is the how to participated the show. Check the procedure participated the show as per the schedule. First all participants visit Flipkart Android/ iOS App on your smart phone. Once visit the app go to the games section.
After that who visit the games page go to the Beat The Genius Show Section. Once visit the show page displayed a video which consists questions and answers. Here below provided today show question and it’s answers details. Follow zealstudy.in portal Episode 26 update chance to win super coins, gift voucher
- 1) In 2013, which rapper and musician released the song ‘Blue Eyes’?. Answer : Yo Yo Honey Singh
- 2) Which best-selling book by Chetan Bhagat: tells the story of ‘Hari’ ‘Ryan’ and Alok’?. Answer : Five Point Someone
- 3) In 2010 who designed the Indian rupee symbol?. Answer : Udaya Kumar
- 4) India celebrates National Science Day on February 28 to mark what occasion?. Answer : Raman Effect
- 5) During the first world war Indian soldiers posted at which city mutinied in 1915?. Answer : Singapore