Assam Police Extension Officer Recruitment 2020 apply at slprbassam.in
Assam Police Extension Officer Recruitment 2020 apply online at slprbassam.in. State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam invites online application forms for extenion officer (industries), economic investigator, Junior Assistant and Stenographer III vacancies. So candidates check required qualifications, registered for which post you want apply before the last date.
Starting date for submission of SLPRB EO, EI JA and Steno 131 vacancies is 16th August 2020, Last date for submission of online mode applications is sixth september 2020. Here below provided the qualification, application fee and how to apply procedure. Also, check the procedure and qualification details, follow zealstudy.in website for Upcoming Assam Police Jobs 2020 Notification
Assam Police Extension Officer Recruitment 2020
Education Qualifications for Extension Officer is candidates completed three years diploma in chemical/ mechanical/ civil/ textile/ computer. Also, completed plastic/ processing/ food processing/ electronics/ instruments/ technology engineering.
Apply for economic investigator vacancy candidates completed Bachelor’s degree from recognized university with economics statistics. Also apply for Junior Assistant post completed post graduate in arts/ science/ commerce. If apply for stenographer-III should qualify graduate in arts/ science/ commerce.
Minimum age limit for candidates is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 38 years as on 1st January 2020. Selection process based on the written test and interview, document verification.
SLPRB EO EI JA Steno Vacancy Pay Scale & No. Of Vacancy
- Extension Officer (Industries)- 87 posts- Rs/-14,000-49,000 and grade pay Rs/-8700
- Economic Investigator: 24 posts- Rs/-14,000-49,000 and grade pay Rs/-8700
- Junior Assistant (HQ)- 16 posts- Rs/-14,000-49,000 and grade pay Rs/-6200
- Stenographer III-04 posts- Rs/-14,000-49,000 and grade pay Rs/-8700
How To Apply Assam EO Recruitment 2020
- Candidates initially visit slprbassam.in
- Once reach the official website apply online button
- Proceed to apply vacancy
- Fill up the required details, Upload the required documents
- Submit the application form, Print application Form
If any queries ask through helpline numbers (10.30 AM to 4.30 PM). For more details check official notification only