Assam CEE Admit Card 2020 released. Download at astu.ac.in portal
Assam CEE Admit Card 2020 released. Register applicants visit Assam Science And Technology University official portal astu.ac.in download/ print your admit card.
ASTU (A state university of Government of Assam constituted by “Assam Science and Technology University) issue the admit card on 15th September 2020. Also, conduct the Combined Entrance Examination (CEE 2020) on 20th September 2020.
Assam Science and Technology University would keep students updated about the latest developments and information regarding CEE 2020 through astu.ac.in
How To Download Assam CEE Admit Card 2020
Assam Combined Entrance Exam for B.Tech Programme conduct by ASTU on 20.09.2020. So all the applicants carry the admit card, original id proof. Also, follow Covid-19 guidelines.
- Visit Assam Science And Technology University official website astu.ac.in
- Go to the news & notification section
- Select download admit card for Assam CEE 2020
- Enter application number, password
- Proceed to login your account
- Download the admit card
In the current COVID-19 pandemic ASTU will implement advisories on standard operating procedure (SOP) to conduct examinations issued by the Government of India, Govt of Assam . To maintain SOP, Assam Science and Technology University will provide following items to all candidates
- Wear the mask
- Individual Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer
- Hand Gloves
Following Guidelines Mention Below
- Hand sensitization s must for all candidates before entry to the examination center. Candidate need to sanitize hand by washing with soap and rubbing hand sanitizer
- Candidates may carry their own hand sanitizer bottle (small sized) in the exam center
- Candidates need to maintain social distance from each other in the examination center as per the instruction of exam center staff
- Also, candidates must carry the admit card with dully filled self deceleration
- Temperature check for candidates will be done with thermo gun before entry in the exam center
For more COVID-19 & Exam Guidelines visit the official website