Amazon Quiz 23 January 2021 Questions Answers provided here. Here it is the today quiz first question that is 9 year old ella kissi-bebrah is believed to be the 1st person in the UK to have what listed as the cause of death on the death certificate?. Also Second Question is Swarnim Vijay Mashall’ was recently lit by PM Modi to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of what?.
Third Question asking in today quiz is On December 21, 2021, a rare alignment between which two planets, also known as a great conjunction, occurred?. 4th Question is Name the dance form. 5th question is This professional football club is based in which city.
- 1st Question Options is (Covid-19, Hantavirus, Air Pollution, Water Pollution), Answer is Air Pollution.
- 2nd Question Options is (Victory in Indo Pakistan War of 1971, World War II, Indo-China War 1962, Kargil War 1999), Answer is Victory in Indo Pakistan War of 1971.
- Third Question Options is (Venus and Mercury, Jupiter and Saturn, Neptune and Uranus, Jupiter and Venus), Answer is Jupiter and Saturn.
- 4th question options is (Bharatanatyam, Kathakali, Kuchipudi, Odissi), Answer is Bharatanatyam.
- 5th Question option is Liverpool, Lisbon, London, Barcelona, Answer is London.